US Politics Thread

Strong finish for the DNC tonight, from the little kids teaching Trump how to pronounce "Kamala" to KH herself castigating Trump and sounding like a Commander in Chief. What felt especially effective was the repeated chants of USA, USA! from the floor to show that Republicans don't have the monopoly on patriotism that they claim.

(Several Republican politicians have come out and endorsed Harris so as an aside I wonder where is Chris Christie? I thought he'd have spoken up but haven't heard from him in months.)

Strong finish for the DNC tonight, from the little kids teaching Trump how to pronounce "Kamala" to KH herself castigating Trump and sounding like a Commander in Chief. What felt especially effective was the repeated chants of USA, USA! from the floor to show that Republicans don't have the monopoly on patriotism that they claim.

(Several Republican politicians have come out and endorsed Harris so as an aside I wonder where is Chris Christie? I thought he'd have spoken up but haven't heard from him in months.)
Waiting to see which way the wind blows?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.