US Politics Thread

The usual GOP more bothered about "owning libs" threatening to default the country to prove a point.

Politics is truly fucked up.
I honestly believe the MAGA idiots would rather they default so the shit hits the fan and they can blame the libs. Fuck the people and the irreversible damage it will do to a lot of the people they are supposed to represent.

I honestly believe the MAGA idiots would rather they default so the shit hits the fan and they can blame the libs. Fuck the people and the irreversible damage it will do to a lot of the people they are supposed to represent.
I wonder how many of them would also make a lot of money on shortening the dollar for a few days?

Are they? Thought the Biden administration had done pretty well legislation wise since they came in.

Unless you're in a state taking your rights and options away and then it's pretty much time to leave while you still can.

Thing is I saved enough money for a rainy day and can afford to say fuck it and move to another state.

Not possible for some without savings but hey there's always gofundme

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.