US Politics Thread

Lots of MAGA heads seem to be talking about this being a political witch-hunt.

Which makes no sense to me. He’s been indicted by a grand jury, not a democrat. How do they square that as political? If there was no evidence of a crime they wouldn’t indict him, it’s pretty much that simple.

Nobody seems to be offering any kind of defence that he didn’t do it, only that other people did too… that’s errr… not a defence it’s an admission of guilt. I hope that his lawyers use that one in court and see how it goes down.

Which makes no sense to me. He’s been indicted by a grand jury, not a democrat. How do they square that as political? If there was no evidence of a crime they wouldn’t indict him, it’s pretty much that simple.
Of course it makes no sense to YOU. You have, I assume, a working brain. But these types have been, are and will continue IN PERPITUITY to make this "political" because those that vote for/support them financially WANT to believe that narrative AND spouting that narrative is what garners the spouters votes/money.

Lots of MAGA heads seem to be talking about this being a political witch-hunt.

Nobody seems to be offering any kind of defence that he didn’t do it, only that other people did too… that’s errr… not a defence it’s an admission of guilt. I hope that his lawyers use that one in court and see how it goes down.
Ah but the grand jury were all paedo Democrat Lizard people and anyway what about Hunter Biden's laptop?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.