US Politics Thread

Correct. This story has been around forever. Part of the reason no bank worth its salt would lend him shit in the late 80s/early 90s. Not just too much leverage/bad timing like with plenty of other developers, but actual criminal behavio(u)r well beyond the pale of others. Eventually Deutsche — those fucking idiot morons, well known in financial circles for being THE dumbest real estate lenders in the Western world — would.

Since that’s the biz I started in, I knew he was a lying criminal scumbag 35 years ago. Which is why it was easy to be right about him from day one, and why those who defended/ignored him were wrong from day one.
underwritten fucking idiot morons...

Loons. Meanwhile govt continues nicely under Uncle Joe and his proper sensible cabinet running their jobs and departments. Cant remember an American administration getting this far into a term without a major drama, in my lifetime. By now there would have been a whitewater or a bloody Oliver North or a CIA scandal or some such. All calm, a tightly run ship. Those fucking jokers should enjoy and appreciate it

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.