US Politics Thread

They’re fucking lunatics. Even though the crowd is quite small, Sky are doing a full on Trump trumpet.

Quite surreal, Sky News seem to be going full Trump/Nationalist.

Unless you're in a state taking your rights and options away and then it's pretty much time to leave while you still can.

Thing is I saved enough money for a rainy day and can afford to say fuck it and move to another state.

Not possible for some without savings but hey there's always gofundme
Or move to Mexico....

Shocking. The very thing Trump is reflected onto a totally benign figure in comparison. Fucking state of things there
GB News is doing the same here.

It will ramp up it's bullshit as our General Election gets closer. Their disgusting coverage of the events in Nottingham shows their plan.

Sadly people in both countries will believe their bike which is there to divide us.

Fuck me. And the MAGAs had the nerve to claim the Murdochs had gone woke and sold out to the Dems when they fired Tucker the liar Carlson for costing them $787.5 million in Dominion damages.
I think that's precisely why they are using chryons like this -- to bring those folks back. They know screenshots like that will show up on Twitter and Instagram from outraged regular people. And since the entire platform of MAGA conservatives is to "own the libs", Fox hopes they'll return thanks to the "ownership" they've demonstrated.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.