US Politics Thread

You said you could see me clearly. I responded I am happy for you. Why would you assume my response referenced anything other than what it responded to? Strange.

You think Mitch McConnell is a Grifter Fuhrer? That's why I agreed with your statement earlier when you said: none so blind as those who refuse to see.

But if you still think you are seeing clearly, bless your heart. I'm happy for you.

We've established that you're hard of understanding but it makes me happy that you're happy for me..

The voters certainly think so, these results showing a massive Dem over performance are much better indicators that polling:

I appreciate the message but I just hate what passes as news channels these days especially in America.

All news is presented with their own political slant. Fox is red. MSNBC is Blue although of the little I’ve seen it’s much more tolerable and dare I say objective, or is it that it’s message appeals to my own bias?

My god. What have I become?

I appreciate the message but I just hate what passes as news channels these days especially in America.

All news is presented with their own political slant. Fox is red. MSNBC is Blue although of the little I’ve seen it’s much more tolerable and dare I say objective, or is it that it’s message appeals to my own bias?

My god. What have I become?

Like many things in the US the media sphere has been turned into a hyper charged market place where you “shop” around for the news you want to hear. To be honest it’s better to be aware you have a bias and factor that accordingly when reading vs pretending you don’t have a bias.

Like many things in the US the media sphere has been turned into a hyper charged market place where you “shop” around for the news you want to hear. To be honest it’s better to be aware you have a bias and factor that accordingly when reading vs pretending you don’t have a bias.
NPR is where it's at for actual news, but MSNBC does give a fairly objective view of political goings on, albeit with a left of centre slant.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.