US Politics Thread

History will not look back on this period of US political history with anything but utter distain for those who refused to govern because they couldn't get their own way. Those people are not, and should not be elected public servants.

Those people are self-serving cunts.
But don't forget, it's career politicians and coastal elites who are the problem

There are some GOP moderates who need to think seriously about peeling off to the Dems
Apart from being in line of succession for the presidency, does the Speaker have much influence? A Republican Speaker obviously can't command all Republicans how to vote - the Dems seem more disciplined.

So how many Republicans would be needed to vote in a Dem choice as Speaker?

I hope they can bring trump back.
without him it is so boring.
i am a news junky, i need trump.

Apart from being in line of succession for the presidency, does the Speaker have much influence? A Republican Speaker obviously can't command all Republicans how to vote - the Dems seem more disciplined.

So how many Republicans would be needed to vote in a Dem choice as Speaker?
A handful I believe

People talk about Biden and his speech gaffs being a sign of senility.

But I’ve never seen him look quite as senile as this:

If you want an example of somebody who probably has some kind of age-related mental condition look no further.

What the fuckety-fuck was that!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.