US Politics Thread

People talk about Biden and his speech gaffs being a sign of senility.

But I’ve never seen him look quite as senile as this:

If you want an example of somebody who probably has some kind of age-related mental condition look no further.

Trump is dyslexic, addicted to Adderall, can't negotiate a teleprompter and routinely comes out with ridiculous and unintelligible word salad but according to the MAGAs it's Biden who's senile.

According to a few people online he was supposed to say “Republicans eat their own.” Referring to the speaker nonsense going on in the House. But apparently he can’t read a teleprompter.
Gosh, I can tell when a script has a misprint. I use my covfefe filter.

According to a few people online he was supposed to say “Republicans eat their own.” Referring to the speaker nonsense going on in the House. But apparently he can’t read a teleprompter.
I think he was otherwise disposed as he was reading, because he’s absolutely shit his pants there.

Biden has a profound stutter.

It's a testament to his mental fortitude that he's manage to reach the pinnacle of US politics with a debilitating condition that would see most people struggle to reach the first rung.

Biden has a profound stutter.

It's a testament to his mental fortitude that he's manage to reach the pinnacle of US politics with a debilitating condition that would see most people struggle to reach the first rung.

And despite this setback, Biden is still ten times more perspicuous in his oratory than this mad orange gibbon ****.

I think Biden has to bail and allow the Democrates to select a different candidate - around 7% of the US electorate are seriously concerned about Biden going senile - a number that means if half decide they can't vote for him that's the vote shifted far enough to give Trump a chance.

Last edited:
I think Biden has to bail and allow the Democrates to select a different candidate - around 7% of the US electorate are seriously concerned about Biden going senile - a number that means if half decide they can't vote for him that's the vote shifted far enough to give Trump a chance.
Ummmmmm . . . if those 7 percent were all Trump supporters already, how the fuck does that change anything?

BTW, haven’t seen you here for donkeys (gosh, I wonder why).

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.