US Politics Thread

Ok. Let me confess something.
I will tell you how far Im from Washington: 6.489 km.
Im from the other side of the world.
And now I will tell you, here, in my land, to 6.489 km, what people think and now.

You know, people. The neighbor, the shopkeeper, the postman, the mother who accompanies the children in the park... all that stuff.

They know and think that Trump won that election, despite the traps against him

Do you understand this? You are in another parallel world. That is what it means.
Your neighbours, shopkeepers, postmen and mothers in the park with children must be thick stupid if they believe that Trump win that election. The man is a fool and his nonesense was predictable and moronic before, during and after the election. I'd doubt that many neighbours, shopkeepers, postmen or mothers outside the middle of the US are that bothered or that foolish.

So this thread is very US- and UK-centric for obvious reasons, but took a bit of a turn internationally in the last few pages, so I was wondering what people think other parts of the world would like from the US election?

BRICS for example. We know what Russia wants (for Ukraine), and I imagine China wants the same (if only for Taiwan) although Trump is unpredictable on China. India? Brazil? South Africa? I suppose they would all like a US president for sale? Netanyahu will obviously want Trump to finish what he started long ago. The rest of the Middle East? They would presumably like someone who likes money? Europe clearly wants stability, so Biden. Any thoughts on those, or any others? Africa, South America?

And now I will tell you, here, in my land, to 6.489 km, what people think and now.

You know, people. The neighbor, the shopkeeper, the postman, the mother who accompanies the children in the park... all that stuff.

Do you understand this? You are in another parallel world. That is what it means.
Trump didn’t win the last election chucklefuck.

So this thread is very US- and UK-centric for obvious reasons, but took a bit of a turn internationally in the last few pages, so I was wondering what people think other parts of the world would like from the US election?

BRICS for example. We know what Russia wants (for Ukraine), and I imagine China wants the same (if only for Taiwan) although Trump is unpredictable on China. India? Brazil? South Africa? I suppose they would all like a US president for sale? Netanyahu will obviously want Trump to finish what he started long ago. The rest of the Middle East? They would presumably like someone who likes money? Europe clearly wants stability, so Biden. Any thoughts on those, or any others? Africa, South America?
What Netanyahu wants is a complex one. Trump is in debt to the Russians and they are aligned with Iran as rogue states that will actively look to destabilise everything they can to help their own agendas. Trump might talk tough on Israels side but a Russian win in Ukraine would be very bad for them.

Weird post , on the trump thread ..

You and the people in your land deserve a wanker like trump for your stupidity.

Are you on the International Space Station?

I saw it reported that his filing to SCOTUS has the "President is not an Officer" claim, according to the NYT.

The brief’s primary argument was that Section 3 did not apply to Mr. Trump because the president was not among the officials covered by the provision. “The president is not an ‘officer of the United States’ as that term is used in the Constitution,” the brief said.
Pitiful argument.

Very useful series of tweets by a guy I like a lot (because he’s interesting, thoughtful and because he’s often right). He points out 1) Biden has never lost to a Republican; 2) consumer confidence among Dems is near a cycle high (something I’ve brought up before); and 3) the same people who said the US is headed for a hard landing are predicting a Trump win.

Gandhi.jpg

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.