US Politics Thread

**This is coming from one of the most liberal/progressive political channels on YouTube ^^^

Not cognitively competent to stand trial, but competent enough to run the country? Democrats are really playing with fire if they fail to force him to step aside.....what was the point of picking Kamala if they have so little faith she could make the step up?

Many posters already said it 350million citizens and Trump & Biden are the best you can come up with.....wow

**This is coming from one of the most liberal/progressive political channels on YouTube ^^^

Not cognitively competent to stand trial, but competent enough to run the country? Democrats are really playing with fire if they fail to force him to step aside.....what was the point of picking Kamala if they have so little faith she could make the step up?

Many posters already said it 350million citizens and Trump & Biden are the best you can come up with.....wow

Looking forward to your next post offering Russell Brand’s take on all of this.

The question, some might ask, is whether we’d notice the difference?!

:-/
I would.

This all reminds me of Reagan, when Democrats starting attacking his also clear cognitive decline because they didn’t have anything else: inflation was dead, the economy was up and to the right, the S and L crisis hadn’t happened yet, new wave had killed elephant rock, consumer confidence was soaring, etc. Not even Iran/Contra was enough.

Of course we know some other criticism would be leveled at whomever Democrats ran regardless, as if some of the fake schmucks here wouldn’t be digging up YouTube videos on whomever was opposing the orange man they are now too embarrassed to admit they once supported. To your earlier point, it doesn’t matter. Biden is Teflon as long as Trump’s his opponent.

Last edited:
There's some blind faith in this thread that Biden is gonna rip former president Shitgibbon a new one.

I do hope they are correct. I'm feeling the opposite.
Of course. Because the stakes are so high.

I don’t know for sure. I just can’t make the math work for Trump in terms of new converts. I think the only hope he has is shit blue turnout in swing states and strong red turnout there too. That could happen I guess but it’s too early to know.

Of course. Because the stakes are so high.

I don’t know for sure. I just can’t make the math work for Trump in terms of new converts. I think the only hope he has is shit blue turnout in swing states and strong red turnout there too. That could happen I guess but it’s too early to know.
The way the GOP have done balls deep into Trump makes me think there's a chance they'll pick up a surprise red state or two.

I'm hoping that's the case. I'd love to see a record electoral college score votes for Biden.

Well. Here’s my prediction (and hope).
1. Biden wins
2. Dems get a good majority in both the House and Senate so they can finally get things done that have been like a stagnant pool while the GOP have been concentrating their efforts on impeaching every Tom, Dick or Harry in the Democrats
3. We finally get to see Tango man jailed.
It would be glorious…IMG_0313.jpeg

I would.

This all reminds me of Reagan, when Democrats starting attacking his also clear cognitive decline because they didn’t have anything else: inflation was dead, the economy was up and to the right, the S and L crisis hadn’t happened yet, new wave had killed elephant rock, consumer confidence was soaring, etc. Not even Iran/Contra was enough.

Of course we know some other criticism would be leveled at whomever Democrats ran regardless, as if some of the fake schmucks here wouldn’t be digging up YouTube videos on whomever was opposing the orange man they are now too embarrassed to admit they once supported. To your earlier point, it doesn’t matter. Biden is Teflon as long as Trump’s his opponent.
Then I wish he’d stop using Brillo Pads on his non-stick properties.

As I’ve said, as long as he can fog a mirror, he’s my vote. Others will not be nearly so generous.

He scraped by last time due to a few thousand key votes in a few key states and, while I have no idea why anyone who didn’t vote for Trump last time would vote for him this time, Joe can’t afford turnout to wane through disinterest.

Please…if there is a God, shine your light on America in November!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.