US Politics Thread

The odds of the Dems winning the electoral vote are 1/4 whilst the GOP are currently 10/11 to win the election.
Tells you all you need to know about first past the post.
We are a loooong way from November 5th.

And, while the Electoral College is antiquated, it’s what we have.

Democrats, or at least the left wing of the Democratic spectrum, seem willing to cut their nose off to spite their face…especially the righteous young ideologues who think they know better and will make the change! Instead, they’ll get 4 years of dictatorship they don’t like, then woman and moan about it and say they “just couldn’t vote for Biden!”

Based on the “fuck Europe & NATO” sentiments Trump has openly expressed, one wonders just how giddy Putin et al must be at the prospect of the Orange rapist being reelected?!

I mean the point you’re - seemingly deliberately - ignoring is that no matter what Trump says or does, he will still get his 70m cultist votes, so the only question is how do the Democrats get enough people to come out and vote to defeat them.

You think Biden is the answer, many others don’t, which is fine. Hopefully for all of us you are right come November.
In a Trump vs Biden presidential race, if Biden isn’t your answer, then Trump is your answer! It’s that simple!

Sit it out and Trump gets elected, YOU did that!

Anyone who doesn’t want the Orange Rapist as their president HAS TO vote for Biden…even if you have to hold your nose to do it!

If you thought the stakes were high when Hillary was beaten, after seeing and hearing from him for the last 8 years, it’s clear the stakes are much, much higher in 2024. A Trump would never has to run again should be feared, because he is too stupid to realize the damage he does, yet evil enough to do literally anything that lines his pockets or he thinks makes him look tough…like being a dictator!

There is no excuse for any sentient mirror fogger to not vote for Biden. NONE!

In a Trump vs Biden presidential race, if Biden isn’t your answer, then Trump is your answer! It’s that simple!

Anyone who doesn’t want the Orange Rapist as their president HAS TO vote for Biden…even if you have to hold your nose to do it!

If you thought the stakes were high when Hillary was beaten, after seeing and hearing from him for the last 8 years, it’s clear the stakes are much, much higher in 2024. A Trump would never has to run again should be feared, because he is too stupid to realize the damage he does, yet evil enough to do literally anything that lines his pockets or he thinks makes him look tough…like being a dictator!

Just like over here in some circumstances.

Is Jimmy Carter still alive? Only served one term; definitely over 35; born in the States.

And is it too late for Pat Buchanan to throw his GOP hat in to the race?

I think you’re conflicting questions - in this case the question was who else the Democrats *could* put up instead of Biden, not whether they actually would.

We all know that barring something amazing, it’s Biden vs Trump again which - while accepting its early and polls are almost useless - right now means Trump.

As said, Trump will get his 75m voters no matter what he says or does and so the only question is how does Biden get record numbers out again to vote for him.

As of right now, ‘I’m better than Trump’ is clearly not going to be sufficient, and as said, he has a huge perception issue that means his actual successes on the economy aren’t going to do it either.

I think you’re conflicting questions - in this case the question was who else the Democrats *could* put up instead of Biden, not whether they actually would.

We all know that barring something amazing, it’s Biden vs Trump again which - while accepting its early and polls are almost useless - right now means Trump.

As said, Trump will get his 75m voters no matter what he says or does and so the only question is how does Biden get record numbers out again to vote for him.

As of right now, ‘I’m better than Trump’ is clearly not going to be sufficient, and as said, he has a huge perception issue that means his actual successes on the economy aren’t going to do it either.
The way Biden gets out record voters is for voters like me to ignore the hand-wringing and “woe are we” narrative of knicker-wetters like you.

The way Biden gets out record voters is for voters like me to ignore the hand-wringing and “woe are we” narrative of knicker-wetters like you.
You think that poster is bad on this thread you want to see their contributions on the Premier league charging us one…

I mean I certainly hope you’re right and Biden gets enough people out to get him over the line.

The fact that you can’t actually put forward any strategy for that is concerning though.

I mean I certainly hope you’re right and Biden gets enough people out to get him over the line.

The fact that you can’t actually put forward any strategy for that is concerning though.
No, it isn’t. Biden will run on his record as President and decades of service to the nation and against an insurrectionist likely criminal. The “strategy” will be to make that as clear as possible that this is the choice. The hope will be that foxhole self-shitters like you won’t have a countervailing influence.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.