US Politics Thread

He needs that 18-35 vote which are 85% against him currently

This is not a commentary on the policy position.

I don’t think he really needs it as much as people think. The people most vocal in their rebuke of Biden are young people who ostensibly don’t vote. When those people are excluded Biden and Trump are basically even, like they are across most demographics in polling (though I’ve previously stated my belief that Trump gets consistently overrepresented in polls).

This is a classic example of why young people should aim to have better turnout at elections, because until they do, people will be less inclined to court them with policy.

This from CNN:

IMG_1410.jpeg

No doubt there is an impact of this issue on polling. I just think it is way too soon and too temperamental to suggest it’s terminal for his campaign.

When push comes to shove, if young people just don’t show up to vote then that will be… well quite normal really.

Was watching an interview with Michael Moore on CNN. He's from michigan and said Biden will lose every swing state because of his Israel stance and let Trump in. An absolute certainty unless he listens to the huge percentage of Democrats and changes direction on his policy.
Moore has called most elections right over his time. He's not listened to because he's been boxed in the batshit box by many.

It’s too early to determine what things happening today will mean.

Is there a ceasefire coming?
Is Trump going to be found guilty of a crime?
What does the economy look like in October/November?
Unemployment numbers?
Inflation?
Will moderate Republicans revisit the Border Bill?
Will they debate?
If so, will Trump look and sound crazier than Biden seems old?

There could LITERALLY be an event NO-ONE has yet thought of or discussed that could completely change the election over the next SIX MONTHS!!

180 days leading up to an election is an eternity!!!

And, old rural conservatives love to answer polls, whereas younger, urban voters don’t give a damn.

I’ve been called numerous times and don’t participate. I live in a solid blue state. If he doesn’t win IL, Biden can fold up the tent and head back to Delaware!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.