US Politics Thread

All Biden had to do was navigate something that’s so famously difficult to navigate it’s basically a synonym for impossible situations and all he had to do was alienate most independents, any on the fence republicans and 30% of his base in order to appease a group who will never thank him for it, never think he’s done enough on this subject, and compared to every other demographic, aren’t that likely to vote anyway.

So simple, why didn’t he just do that?
How can doing something that 80% of your base and even a huge portion of Republicans be difficult to Navigate. In the words of Bernie Sanders.

This is Bidens Vietnam!

How can doing something that 80% of your base and even a huge portion of Republicans be difficult to Navigate. In the words of Bernie Sanders.

This is Bidens Vietnam!

But the entire premise of this is false.

You're using today's polling numbers to say he should have done something earlier because it's a popular policy...when 2/3/4/5 months ago the poll numbers showed 3x more support for Israel.

An evil guy I should have said, agreed.

Meantime, it took the killing of Soleimani for you to dismount from Trump's dick, and even after that, you minimized his impact and influence over and over and over till you looked so stupid you skedaddled.

You've been a right chump here and you know it, "mate".

By "dismount from Trunps dick", you mean "refuse to agree that he's Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot rolled into one" and that ultimately you're all being overdramatic muppets because running from one manufactured drama that you have zero control or influence on to another repeatedly for what could possibly turn out to be 12 years is what you have now rather than a hobby.

And I didn't "skedaddle", because of the pointless opinions of stupid zealots about American politicians on a sub forum of a sub forum of a mid sized Man City football forum. This is what I mean, your entire world view is insane. Does that even sound like a remotely reasonable conclusion? Not to anybody else.

I don't really post here because, and let me make this as transparent for you as possible, it's an irrational echo chamber designed by the leadership to quarantine and contain your ridiculous arguments from the general population. You're the special ed forum and while people might tour around, 99% have no desire to watch you impotently rage while tossing each other off.

I don't really post here because, and let me make this as transparent for you as possible, it's an irrational echo chamber designed by the leadership to quarantine and contain your ridiculous arguments from the general population. Y

FFS that was a satisfying twatting of a nail on the head, y'all could have heard that in Murican and beyond.

By "dismount from Trunps dick", you mean "refuse to agree that he's Hitler, Stalin and Pol Pot rolled into one" and that ultimately you're all being overdramatic muppets because running from one manufactured drama that you have zero control or influence on to another repeatedly for what could possibly turn out to be 12 years is what you have now rather than a hobby.

And I didn't "skedaddle", because of the pointless opinions of stupid zealots about American politicians on a sub forum of a sub forum of a mid sized Man City football forum. This is what I mean, your entire world view is insane. Does that even sound like a remotely reasonable conclusion? Not to anybody else.

I don't really post here because, and let me make this as transparent for you as possible, it's an irrational echo chamber designed by the leadership to quarantine and contain your ridiculous arguments from the general population. You're the special ed forum and while people might tour around, 99% have no desire to watch you impotently rage while tossing each other off.
As I said — a sad, sad decline for a once rational, thoughtful man, left with impotent, sputtering generaliz(s)ations, brandishing limp-dick phrases like “echo chamber” and “special ed” as he rages against . . . errr, something.

My “entire worldview is insane.” Well, there’s no coming back from that one. Not just me. All Americans apparently.

Last edited:
But the entire premise of this is false.

You're using today's polling numbers to say he should have done something earlier because it's a popular policy...when 2/3/4/5 months ago the poll numbers showed 3x more support for Israel.
No it didn't. The Democrat base was still a huge percentage in favour of a Ceasefire as early as November/December and I posted the polls, Biden wasn't interested. Now it's pratically the whole party wants him to stop arming Israel and he still won't. He hasn't listened to anyone and still keeps sending the bombs over.

Interesting opinion coming from someone who, last time they were in the politics forum, was telling us how you knew Trump wasn’t racist because you spend lots of time on extreme far right forums (because you find the opinions on them fascinating even if you didn’t believe them) and all the racists there don’t like him.

Now you’ve got no time for pointless opinions of stupid zealots on midsize forums that work as echo chambers…

The only thing I'd like to contribute is that I am not acquainted with too many zealots that hold views roughly equating to the centre ground of politics...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.