US Politics Thread

The Dems have kept Harris under wraps for 3 years and it will cost them. Biden has lost some of the black voters who were for him in 2020 and KH would win them back. Maybe with Newsom as her running mate, though I don't know enough about California politics to know whether he'd be a help or a hindrance. But I'm pretty sure that a smart, articulate black woman calling out Trump's mis-deeds would send him spinning over the edge into the uncontrolled fury that's pent up inside him.

They haven’t been able to turn Harris into a successor in large part due to the fact she’s been physically tied to DC as the deciding vote in the Senate. She literally has to be a few hours from the senate at all times, she has had to break nearly 40 ties already way more than any other VP in history.

Which ironically makes her one of the most important and decisive VPs in history but she doesn’t get any credit for all the policies made happen literally single handedly

I felt sorry for joe , the first time i will say he needs to step down and soon
Got a text from one of my most liberal and politically-engaged friends last night who was positively panicked. And I think you’re seeing that this morning. I gently reminded him that I thought Biden should have announced himself a one-term President in 2021 to give the party three years to plan for a leadership successor, even though making him a lame duck might also be a chaotic strategy policy-making wise. I think if the debate has any impact, it will dampen turnout which is likely better for Trump.

The Dems have kept Harris under wraps for 3 years and it will cost them. Biden has lost some of the black voters who were for him in 2020 and KH would win them back. Maybe with Newsom as her running mate, though I don't know enough about California politics to know whether he'd be a help or a hindrance. But I'm pretty sure that a smart, articulate black woman calling out Trump's mis-deeds would send him spinning over the edge into the uncontrolled fury that's pent up inside him.
Two from the same state not really allowed by party tradition.

Slight aside but Trump said himself, Biden wasn’t doing enough to help Israel (against Hamas) and Trump would ensure Israel ended it once and for all. He said Biden was on the side of Hamas.

If that isn’t enough for the thundercunts criticising Biden over his handling of that issue then nothing will be.
Hold on, hold on! Didn't we establish that Biden is just the same as Trump?

Got a text from one of my most liberal and politically-engaged friends last night who was positively panicked. And I think you’re seeing that this morning. I gently reminded him that I thought Biden should have announced himself a one-term President in 2021 to give the party three years to plan for a leadership successor, even though making him a lame duck might also be a chaotic strategy policy-making wise. I think if the debate has any impact, it will dampen turnout which is likely better for Trump.
I tuned into CNN and they are saying the dems are in a panic . Strange because joe was much better after the debate , i am not sure he is great in debating , bit like sitting exams being difficult

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.