US Politics Thread

I never thought Biden could serve another term as soon as he won the US vote.
I thought the plan would be after a few years for Kamala Harris to come in , I've seen a few of her speeches and she seems confident and good. I'm surprised that she has not replaced Biden.
She is neither…and black women (the demographic that they were aiming for with her on the ticket) mostly hate her!

I thought the plan would be after a few years for Kamala Harris to come in , I've seen a few of her speeches and she seems confident and good. I'm surprised that she has not replaced Biden.
She's as popular as a fart in a lift presidential wise.

She'd have made a great supreme court judge over vice president.

She's as popular as a fart in a lift presidential wise.

She'd have made a great supreme court judge over vice president.

she'd been a million times better head to head with Trump in a debate though, and that really is the difference for people voting over there it seems.

she'd been a million times better head to head with Trump in a debate though, and that really is the difference for people voting over there it seems.
Wrong colour, wrong sex for a significant amount of voters.

There's no doubt she'd wipe the floor with Trump in a debate. I saw her do it to Pence last time around.

I think the comparison flatters her. Her problem is that she is most effective when she wears her “angry black woman” pantsuit, but, culturally, the angry black woman stereotype is a massive turnoff for the white population.

She can definitely debate, but convincing Americans that she could be a fair President would be difficult.

In America, both in the nomination phase and the General Election, there are multiple different “elections” taking place at once, which is why there are some candidates can do well in the local nomination phase, yet bomb during the Presidential phase, because they can’t navigate the myriad special interests!

Tbf you have a track record for being easily impressed;-)

I think the comparison flatters her. Her problem is that she is most effective when she wears her “angry black woman” pantsuit, but, culturally, the angry black woman stereotype is a massive turnoff for the white population.

She can definitely debate, but convincing Americans that she could be a fair President would be difficult.

In America, both in the nomination phase and the General Election, there are multiple different “elections” taking place at once, which is why there are some candidates can do well in the local nomination phase, yet bomb during the Presidential phase, because they can’t navigate the myriad special interests!

Just a brief clip but she would have gave Trump a far better match recently. also shows how far Biden has deteriorated in debates.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.