US Politics Thread | Biden withdraws from Presidential election race

Yes.

It's on record these visits. However the Parkinson's trope was used on Clinton by Fox News on Clinton.

I know it was, and it was obviously very silly and cynical when it came to Clinton.

The harsh reality is though, Biden clearly has some sort of age related cognitive decline and needs to retire gracefully. For his own good, the good of his party, and arguably for the good of the future of the western world. There's no shame in admitting in your 80s that you're no longer up to having the toughest job on the planet.

Jon Sopel was saying on the News Agents yesterday that only one person in the White House has a doctor going out of their way to visit them 8 times in 8 months.

There is obviously something going on the administration doesn't want to tell the world.

Have you listened to what Pelosi has said? Very clear that she wants him to "make a decision" (her words).

His phone-in to Morning Joe was Trump levels of bat shit crazy. It's extremely worrying - the way it's going Trump is going to win a landslide and control all sides of the government. It doesn't bare thinking about.

He has the face of someone with parkinsons , it is like a blank mask , once you have seen it it is unmistakable

If he is forced out who takes his place ? It is alright to want him out of the race but does anyone else have the time to get recognition with the public , enough to win an election

He doesn't have the parkinsons shuffle, posture or any discernible tremor.

He doesn't have the parkinsons shuffle, posture or any discernible tremor.
He might not have Parkinsons but he has the appearance of someone with some form of age related neurological disorder.

So many of his fumbles and mannerisms and reminiscent of what we went through with my nana when she had dementia.

A neurologist has visited the White House every month for the last 8 months for a reason, and I doubt junior press officers or policy analysts get that kind of treatment.

Jon Sopel said that he knows for a fact there's only one person (or two people if you include the first lady) who get that kind of attention, which he told by a senior white house staffer.

Biden was exactly what was needed in 2020 but he needs to step aside urgently.

He might not have Parkinsons but he has the appearance of someone with some form of age related neurological disorder.

So many of his fumbles and mannerisms and reminiscent of what we went through with my nana when she had dementia.

A neurologist has visited the White House every month for the last 8 months for a reason, and I doubt junior press officers or policy analysts get that kind of treatment.

Jon Sopel said that he knows for a fact there's only one person (or two people if you include the first lady) who get that kind of attention, which he told by a senior white house staffer.

Biden was exactly what was needed in 2020 but he needs to step aside urgently.

Sopel is just regurgitating the NYT piece which has been thoroughly debunked - Dr. Cannard has been making nearly monthly visits to the White House since 2012.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.