US Politics Thread

No advice as such, but just let Murica be Murica nobody here isn't changing anything.

To be a fully opened human being you have to see both views and not get angry and start melting down because someone else has a different view and you don't surely just shut them down by calling them names.

There again this is Bluemoon, carry the fuck on :)
I reserve the right to call Elon Musk what he is: a dangerous and demented ****. :-)

This is what I don’t get. As a Brit who follows American politics to a fair degree, everything about Blinken screams presidential.

I think he’s not an option because he’s more of a civil servant figure than a political one, but surely he if decided to go for it he’d have massive support.

I must be missing something because to me he seems like such an obvious choice. I’ve said so on here several times.
Milquetoast, low energy, almost apolitical, behind the scenes, high quality individual.

The two things he certainly does NOT do is look like an obvious choice because he absolutely doesn’t scream presidential!

Milquetoast, low energy, almost apolitical, behind the scenes, high quality individual.

The two things he certainly does NOT do is look like an obvious choice because he absolutely doesn’t scream presidential!
Yep, Blinken screams power broker.

And people like that tend to not want to be president.

No advice as such, but just let Murica be Murica nobody here isn't changing anything.

To be a fully opened human being you have to see both views and not get angry and start melting down because someone else has a different view and you don't surely just shut them down by calling them names.

There again this is Bluemoon, carry the fuck on :)

Fighting fascism is always important.

It’s why we’re not all Germans today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.