US Politics Thread

The shoe. Why was it off? WWE wrestlers keep blades in their shoes to make cuts for dramatic purposes.

Again, any other fucker I'd take the whole event as fact, as it's Trump I hate thinking otherwise. One person dies and another one was injured.

Any other candidate would be supporting the victims. Not ignoring them and claiming money on their behalf.
There is no way that draft-dodging coward is slicing his own ear, no way at all.

I get that. But what I don't doubt is that this was a genuine attempt at Trump's life from a random crazy shooter.

Where the bullet whent and where the blood came from, exactly, we don't know enough. And I don't really care. But no point engaging with crazies who think this was staged.
There is a distinction between something being staged and allowed to happen.

Police officers in Texas, senior citizens at a nursing home in Pennsylvania and people who had registered to vote at a Marine base in California. They are among the thousands of voters whose right to cast a ballot has been needlessly challenged ahead of this November’s election by activists — many of whom have been inspired by conspiracy theories — seeking to prevent voter fraud.
“My simple right as a voter is being attacked,” said Daniel Moss, a university administrator from Denton County, Texas, whose registration was challenged by one of the activists even though he has lived in the county and voted there for about two decades. “It’s kind of un-American to do that.”
Election officials across the country have been inundated with dubious complaints about inaccurate voter rolls, which have wasted government resources and sapped taxpayer money spent reviewing lists of registered voters that officials say are already carefully maintained, a CNN investigation has found.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.