US Politics Thread

as the pictures prove - btw Musk has had Pete Souza's account closed for daring to expose the lie

What's really damaging here is this is exactly the sort of stuff that the Trump base love. Above all they distrust authority figures. And want to believe in a simple world where if the earth looks flat from their perspective anyone trying to say otherwise should not be trusted. If it was Biden who was shot they would 100% think it fake.

I personally think this played out exactly as its been reported. Its too hard to fake. Its very easy to apply make up to his ear to make the wound disappear. It's incredibly lucky that a bullet can draw blood but not do serious damage. Its 1 in a million. But all the other facts, 2 people dead, it must be real.

What's really damaging here is this is exactly the sort of stuff that the Trump base love. Above all they distrust authority figures. And want to believe in a simple world where if the earth looks flat from their perspective anyone trying to say otherwise should not be trusted. If it was Biden who was shot they would 100% think it fake.

I personally think this played out exactly as its been reported. Its too hard to fake. Its very easy to apply make up to his ear to make the wound disappear. It's incredibly lucky that a bullet can draw blood but not do serious damage. Its 1 in a million. But all the other facts, 2 people dead, it must be real.
No bullet touched that ear. At worse it was glass from the teleprompter that was hit.

No bullet touched that ear. At worse it was glass from the teleprompter that was hit.
The shoe. Why was it off? WWE wrestlers keep blades in their shoes to make cuts for dramatic purposes.

Again, any other fucker I'd take the whole event as fact, as it's Trump I hate thinking otherwise. One person dies and another one was injured.

Any other candidate would be supporting the victims. Not ignoring them and claiming money on their behalf.

Last edited:

Not been paying much attention to this whole thing, but has anyone actually analysed where the guys who were shot were located in relation to Trump and the shooter? It must be possible to work out exactly how close the bullet was to the guy's big, fat head.

On the whole, though, I would say he isn't a brave man. If he had really been hit, he would have been cowering under a heap of SS people, not playing to the crowd.

Last edited:
I get that. But what I don't doubt is that this was a genuine attempt at Trump's life from a random crazy shooter.

Where the bullet went and where the blood came from, exactly, we don't know enough. And I don't really care. But no point engaging with crazies who think this was staged.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.