US Politics Thread

What the fucking hell is going on with this bloke - I know he believes he's got a worm in his brain controlling his thoughts but he sounds more like an Alien is about to burst out of his chest.

I’ve met blokes on a Monday at DC-10 in Ibiza who’ve been on a four day coke, ket and E bender who’ve made more sense to me than that ****.

What the fucking hell is going on with this bloke - I know he believes he's got a worm in his brain controlling his thoughts but he sounds more like an Alien is about to burst out of his chest.

Haha! I just want you to know that gave me a really good laugh to go off to bed on…

(Actually, to me he sounds disturbingly like the robot played by Ian Holm, if you remember, when he's been reduced to nothing more than a head).

Guess the brain worms realized they couldn't win a general election but maybe they can be more nourished in an orange body.

What is it about Trump that he attracts such buffoons, his father must be turning in his grave.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.