US Politics Thread

Hilary Clinton got over 2.8 million more popular votes but still lost to Donald Trump. Probably a better example of how the above could happen.
The example given was how Starmer won with only about 1/3 of the eligible vote. Your example, which I agree is factual, is about someone who wins the popular vote but loses the election.

The example given was how Starmer won with only about 1/3 of the eligible vote. Your example, which I agree is factual, is about someone who wins the popular vote but loses the election.
Not sure the electoral systems in either the US or UK are great examples when you dig beneath the surface of a 'majority'

I have no idea if this is real, but it’s certainly very . . . how would Dax put it? Not “horrifying.” Not “racist”. Not “evil.” What’s that word he used? Oh yeah.

“Silly”.

I don’t know if it’s real either, but it most likely is. Bomb threats closing the schools, the Proud Boys (remember them?) now marching around the town and Trump and Vance doubling down on all the shit making the state a laughing stock. I’m really hoping enough Ohio bumpkins get sick enough of this to give the Dems a shot in November. Long shot, I know, but a guy can dream and it was a Blue state not that long ago.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.