US Politics Thread

A few of us on here have been saying this from the start. It was ALWAYS going to end this way.

To quote Paddy McGuinness - "You play with feathers; you get your arse tickled".
Yeah we have been talking about a trump scorched earth policy if he lost , makes it all the more suspect that there wasnt enough police to guard the senate the other night , they had enough warning trump was going to tell them to go there

America is facing lots more riots between now and the 20th and beyond , it is going to get much worse i fear
I hope you are wrong. Only 1 person turned out at the Twitter HQ MAGA protest. I hope some air has gone out of it but suspect some hardcore are marshalling themselves. I hope and believe government and officials are now better placed to shut this down. Fingers crossed.

I hope you are wrong. Only 1 person turned out at the Twitter HQ MAGA protest. I hope some air has gone out of it but suspect some hardcore are marshalling themselves. I hope and believe government and officials are now better placed to shut this down. Fingers crossed.
He's currently in/on his way to Texas. It's not a question of IF there will be violent protest, just how bad they will be.

He's currently in/on his way to Texas. It's not a question of IF there will be violent protest, just how bad they will be.
Agreed, although I’m hopeful the armed revolutionaries are small in number and law enforcement is more prepared, though I am very worried about sleeper cells in law enforcement and the military — and then the movement goes underground and we have the IRA for awhile (not philosophically — I mean Timothy McVeigh clones doing regular Timothy McVeigh things). The Republican Party needs to more openly fragment between Royalist/Cultist/Fanatics and old line Conservatives too — that’s why the impeachment vote is so important — get everyone on the record.

Agreed, although I’m hopeful the armed revolutionaries are small in number and law enforcement is more prepared, though I am very worried about sleeper cells in law enforcement and the military — and then the movement goes underground and we have the IRA for awhile (not philosophically — I mean Timothy McVeigh clones doing regular Timothy McVeigh things). The Republican Party needs to more openly fragment between Royalist/Cultist/Fanatics and old line Conservatives too — that’s why the impeachment vote is so important — get everyone on the record.
Exactly. Even if it doesn't result in removing him/barring him from running again, make every last one of them state their position for the record.

Voice of America journalist tries asking Pompeo a question after a speech decrying censorship and authoritarianism and is demoted immediately (from WaPo - VoA is state-run, and the director was appointed by Orange Don).

I wonder what Cuba think of being named as state sponsor of terrorism by Pompeo.

Also the Houthis in Yemen (who are on the Iran side, and US/Saudi Arabia are on the other side) are now also a terrorist organisation according to Pompeo, So no humanitarian aid can now be sent, well, until Biden reverses it.

You mean decorated Gulf War veteran Timothy McVeigh? /Melania

What the actual fuck is wrong with Republicans? Like seriously.

4,500 dead every day from a disease that 40% of Americans think is a hoax and now they’re holding rallys against the vaccine. Fuck these guys.

I think its easy to deal with TBH - No jab no treatment. If they turn a jab down inform their medical insurers who in turn can write to them to inform them there will be no cover for treatment when they get Covid

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.