US pre season tour

they are on sale.....as we didn t finish fourth i guess this one is now confirmed, i would only advise us fans to buy them, city fans over here should wait and get them off city along with loyalty points, Atl International Soccer Challenge: Manchester City VS Club America
Georgia Dome, Atlanta, GA
Wed, Jul 28, 2010 07:00 PM

Section
Row
Seats
Description 115
4 - 5
Price Level 1
Lower Level TypeFull Price Adult PriceTicket PriceUS $115.00 x 2 Price Details Convenience ChargeUS $14.40 x 2
SUBTOTALUS $258.80

Inter Milan vs. Manchester City on July 31 at NFL stadium in Baltimore. Formal announcement Monday

there are some of us coming over, i dont reckon more than 100 as everyone is saving for europe as well

Tickets bought - expensive as fook!!

But i was trying to stay clear of the no doubt super-noisy Mexicans :-) !! And as previous posters have said, there will be huge numbers here as there is a large Mexican population in the metro Atlanta and surreounding areas!

"Where's everybody else sitting" ???

Atl International Soccer Challenge: Manchester City VS Club America
Georgia Dome, Atlanta, GA
Wed, Jul 28, 2010 07:00 PM

Seat location: section 115, row 1, seats 12-15T

EPLTalk is reporting we have a tentative agreement to play Inter Milan on the 31st July in Baltimore.

I can only assume we are consciously trying to avoid playing any US teams on our tour of the USA.

I hope they continue to add games to the tour. They need to bring one to the midwest, there is a huge following of the game in cities such as Chicago, St. Louis, Columbus, Kansas City, Milwaukee and others. Bring one to Chicago, it's the perfect location. Please please please bring one to somewhere other than the east and west coast.

warhawkmoski said:
I hope they continue to add games to the tour. They need to bring one to the midwest, there is a huge following of the game in cities such as Chicago, St. Louis, Columbus, Kansas City, Milwaukee and others. Bring one to Chicago, it's the perfect location. Please please please bring one to somewhere other than the east and west coast.

It's a tour of the East Coast :\

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.