US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm being serious about the Spirit Cooking thing, John Podesta performed a satanic ritual with his brother. And another email mentioned the name of 3 girls aged 11 9 and nearly 7 who will be ready to entertain the guest and will be in the pool. It's fucking repulsive.

I saw #spiritcooking on twitter, couldn't believe what was alleged to have been in the emails. I thought i'd be all over the news channels but I haven't seen a sniff of it. Why not? Are they trying to down play it? Are the media trying to see off Trump and not report on it?

Whats going on and where are these emails?

I mean devil worship ! You couldn't make it up.

I was only referring to ISIS.

Nobody's perfect! ;-)

Mate the stuff I have been reading over the last couple of days from Wikileaks has depressed me. The media are doing such a good job at making Amercians be more worried about the actually hacking by Russia instead of what is contained in them and the corruption and human trafficking in the Clinton Foundation it's mindblowing.

I saw #spiritcooking on twitter, couldn't believe what was alleged to have been in the emails. I thought i'd be all over the news channels but I haven't seen a sniff of it. Why not? Are they trying to down play it? Are the media trying to see off Trump and not report on it?

Whats going on and where are these emails?

I mean devil worship ! You couldn't make it up.

The woman who he emailed is friends with Jay Z, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Rhianna ect ect. She says she is a performance artist, and has dropped herself in the shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.