US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha the orange one won't be happy,i bet he still tells everyone she is a criminal tomorrow

He always says I saw on the internet or I read somewhere, then goes on to say a whole load of bollocks, its not a lie as he might have read it or saw it on the internet, not that it makes it true, well I read on the internet that he is a tiny handed cheeto faced ferret wearing shitgibbon and that is true, the thundercunt.

To a sane person this article that says the FBI said there is no new evidence and that Hillary Clinton did anything illegal would mean that Sec Clinton didn't do anything illegal. To the stupid among us it is indisputable proof that she's guilty of everything from JFK's assassination to Watergate to 9/11 because it's just another cover up.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/06/polit...ss-fbi-has-not-changed-conclusions/index.html

He always says I saw on the internet or I read somewhere, then goes on to say a whole load of bollocks, its not a lie as he might have read it or saw it on the internet, not that it makes it true, well I read on the internet that he is a tiny handed cheeto faced ferret wearing shitgibbon and that is true, the thundercunt.
Today I saw an ad he was running accusing Hillary Clinton's State Department of smashing phones with hammers.

The law states that old devices have to be destroyed so not smashing them would have been against the law.

Today I saw an ad he was running accusing Hillary Clinton's State Department of smashing phones with hammers.

The law states that old devices have to be destroyed so not smashing them would have been against the law.
He is such at thundercunt,please do the right thing America,polls close midnight our time with exit polls soon after so i'll stay up for a while

The man really is a twatwombling thunderpuffin.

From the urban dictionary

Shitgibbon

General insult....moron, idiot, Donald Trump in particular. (Origin: Scotland)

We voted to remain, you incomprehensible shitgibbon!

15ge7me.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.