US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that was apt timing.

Now we know the FBI says she didn't do anything illegal. Pity they can't charge her for her immoral dealings. Also pity we probably won't know for sure whether or not the investigation was mishandled or not, or she hid evidence of illegalities successfully or not.

To balance my post out: pity Trump is a cheeto-faced, ferret wearing shitgibbon.

Now we know the FBI says she didn't do anything illegal. Pity they can't charge her for her immoral dealings. Also pity we probably won't know for sure whether or not the investigation was mishandled or not, or she hid evidence of illegalities successfully or not.
You are being ridiculous now,she has been cleared twice by the FBI that's that

You are being ridiculous now,she has been cleared twice by the FBI that's that
You replied before I edited to provide a more balanced post btw.

How am I being ridiculous? I'm just confirming things that are true (one subjectively true) :)

You are dodging the whole what Hillary has done and concentrating on what the mainstream media is saying about Trump.

I'm anti both but you are basically saying that banning Muslims is worse than bombing Muslims?

You tell people to stop watching Fox News, but maybe you should stop watching CNN

Get over yourself Mr Perfect. I don't watch CNN or any of that garbage. I'm just smart enough to know that electing somebody whose best case scenario is being a puppet for Russia is a horrible outcome for the world.

Of course his worst case scenario of nuclear annihilation is pretty bad too.

To a sane person this article that says the FBI said there is no new evidence and that Hillary Clinton did anything illegal would mean that Sec Clinton didn't do anything illegal. To the stupid among us it is indisputable proof that she's guilty of everything from JFK's assassination to Watergate to 9/11 because it's just another cover up.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/11/06/polit...ss-fbi-has-not-changed-conclusions/index.html

Your pro Hillary stance in pretty plain to see as you lie like she does as well.

LOfuckingL!!!!!!!!!

Reports nearly all the emails were duplicates of the ones they already looked at. But the question is has the damage already been done?

Maybe David Ike or the Illuminati could shed some light on it.
They hold a particular predisposition, or bias, which influences their opinion forming heavily. I do not share the same. If I have one that influences my opinion and rationalising, it's the welfare of all humans and animals regardless of nation or culture.

You replied before I edited to provide a more balanced post btw.

How am I being ridiculous? I'm just confirming things that are true (one subjectively true) :)
The second bit about whether the investigation was right or if she hid other stuff,i'm sure they have been through it with a fine toothcomb,as for morals politics is a dirty business,every one of them in the world have done dodgy deals to get something done,if trump got in you will be able to say the exact same thing at the end of 4 years,it's just the business they are in

To balance my post out: pity Trump is a cheeto-faced, ferret wearing shitgibbon.

You are fast coming around to my thinking mate ;-)

The thing is the head of the FBI is republican, she was grilled about this by republican senators and they havent managed to get anything to stick, she's a slippery fucker or there isnt much on her. The Bush administration deleted 2.2 million emails, nobody said shit about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.