US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for her, doesn't change my point though.

I'll come back to you tomorrow on the other thing.
Don't bother. I keep forgetting that you can't reason with people who make excuses for Trump. I've encountered many and they all fall into two groups: the poorly educated who eat up right-wing media and never doubt it and racists.

More hypocrisy from the orange turd now saying it's rigged that she's been cleared. He wasn't saying that nine days ago when the FBI re-opened their investigation.

More hypocrisy from the orange turd now saying it's rigged that she's been cleared. He wasn't saying that nine days ago when the FBI re-opened their investigation.
Besides all of the horrible things he says and does the fact that he's a whiny little woman is terrifying. Nothing is ever his fault and he always has a lame excuse. I can imagine him invading a country or dropping a nuke and then crying about the "rigged" intelligence community that made him do it to undermine his presidency.

Well that was apt timing.

Now we know the FBI says she didn't do anything illegal. Pity they can't charge her for her immoral dealings. Also pity we probably won't know for sure whether or not the investigation was mishandled or not, or she hid evidence of illegalities successfully or not.

To balance my post out: pity Trump is a cheeto-faced, ferret wearing shitgibbon.
I could have sworn the FBI said it would take months to go through thousands of Emails they found last Friday. After 9 days there's only case to answer....I smell something.

And good politicians wonder why the mass populous doesn't trust the cunts.

For the record I don't have a preference for either candidate. The people of the US have to choose who's the lesser liar to run the most powerful position in the western world. And the rest of us with view their term, or terms of office wondering what their real agendas are rather than trusting their public judgement. Hillary's agenda will be all about making money for her foundation and Trump will be about making money for his. One is an alleged sex pest, the other an alleged Perjuror.

This is not just embarking for the US but for the world too. Putin's Banana republic remark rings true.

Self edit: The polls show there's a percentage point between them and this comes out...?

First of all, your assumption that she's guilty but she hid the evidence is ludicrous, the fucking FBI investigated her for 21 months. If you can't accept that she's innocent when an obviously politically motivated witch hunt carried out by her political enemies couldn't come up with one shred of evidence against her after spending hundreds of millions of dollars for almost two years you must be a paranoid lunatic.

And as far as being too aggressive in foreign policy, her opponent has called for torturing terror suspects and killing their families (both war crimes). He's also said he's in favor of bombing areas with large civilian populations and praised Ghadaffi, Putin, Kim Jong Un and Saddam Hussein.

You know fuck all seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.