US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wonder which thread holds the record for most thread bans?

I would wager the Adebayor thread is up there. As an aside...

200.gif

Been on the board for years fella yes he is I wouldn't presume just because he has Prestwich in his name, met him at a funeral too and he has said it numerous times on the board.

Fair enough. Sounds like you posted something innocently that other folks have used for decades as a "dog whistle" for anti-semitism--its understandable that some might take offense...also understandable that you weren't aware of that particular "dog whistle". Cheers.

And that means I'm a neo nazi for thinking that?
Nope. Just pointing out that it's well known that antisemites often go on about the Rosthschilds as part of their narrative that Jews run the world. If you were unaware of that before, you are aware now.

I reckon the Mid West rust belt states will be the key to this election. Usually Democratic but possibly will favour Trump's Protectionism? The opinion polls suggest not but as we all know they've been wrong before. I couldn't pick a winner with any degree of confidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.