US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hilary has already won the first declared result.

A small town is always first to declare - 100% turn out - all 8 votes cast - 4 Democrat- 2 Republican - 1 libertarian and 1 protest vote for Mitt Romney ha ha ha
Announcements like that in such a small community probably make it quite easy to know who voted what. Though they may well all be quite aware of one anothers' preferences anyway.

It was like a South Park parody "they take our jerbs...."
Only saw a few minutes of it which was as much as I could stomach. I heard him say how he was going to rebuild the mining and steel industries with the money he's going to save from not contributing to the fight against climate change. What a fucking loon.

Only saw a few minutes of it which was as much as I could stomach. I heard him say how he was going to rebuild the mining and steel industries with the money he's going to save from not contributing to the fight against climate change. What a fucking loon.
Anyone who believes a word this clown says is irredeemably stupid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.