US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's doing the night shift here tonight then and watching the result?

I can't do with the 11pm - 1am boring bit. I'll go to bed relatively early, as usual, probably wake up about 3am, as usual, have a piss, as usual, and then check the state of play. Will probably go back to bed if its looking like a Clinton win, stay up if its close or Trump looks like winning

I think it's too close to call and will be much closer than polls suggest.

I predict Hilary will edge it which, of course, is the only choice. I can't believe Trump has actually made it this far!

I reckon that it will be either a comfortable win for Clinton or Trump will nick it. Hope its the former, but have a sneaky suspicion that the polls have it wrong like Brexit.

I can't do with the 11pm - 1am boring bit. I'll go to bed relatively early, as usual, probably wake up about 3am, as usual, have a piss, as usual, and then check the state of play. Will probably go back to bed if its looking like a Clinton win, stay up if its close or Trump looks like winning

I reckon that it will be either a comfortable win for Clinton or Trump will nick it. Hope its the former, but have a sneaky suspicion that the polls have it wrong like Brexit.
CNN reporting 7 point swing to Trump in Iowa.

White working class turnout is far higher than people predicted, Latino and Black turnout lower.

Looking like Trump may do this but I think Florida will be his downfall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.