US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a good point you make about the industry - doesn't someone have to do it though? Suppose the likes of the US would have better pollution control than other countries. With regards to global warming, when you consider that Earth goes through cycles of ice ages (yes, our all civilisations will fall to shit within the coming tens or hundreds in thousand years), I don't think it's really anywhere near as significant as it's treated - it could be seen as doing us a favour but we do have to balance it to maintain current climates around the world. If what he does raises the pollution I'd find it awful and hate it anyway in the interest of health.

So you know more than 97% of the scientists who looked into climate change then...

That's a good point you make about the industry - doesn't someone have to do it though? Suppose the likes of the US would have better pollution control than other countries. With regards to global warming, when you consider that Earth goes through cycles of ice ages (yes, our all civilisations will fall to shit within the coming tens or hundreds in thousand years), I don't think it's really anywhere near as significant as it's treated - it could be seen as doing us a favour but we do have to balance it to maintain current climates around the world. If what he does raises the pollution I'd find it awful and hate it anyway in the interest of health.
Trump also brags about grabbing women by the pussy against their will, are you okay with that?

CitizenTID: Look, pussies are going to get grabbed you can't deny it. The thing is that Trump is known for having small hands and since he's rich we can assume he keeps his hands fairly clean. What would you rather have, some big-handed homeless guy with dirty hands grabbing pussies? Now I'm not saying I'm in favor of grabbing pussies, I'm just saying that since they're going to be grabbed anyway I'd rather it be Trump.

We're not due an ice age for 150 million-200 million years so I wouldn't write off something that could leave us all completely fucked in the next 25-200 on that basis.

Ah the cyclic theory, which has been totally dumbed down and simplified into a reason for continuing to destroy the earth and its atmosphere, thats without taking into consideration we should be in a cooling phase not a heating up phase if you do believe in the Earth's cyclic effect.

If you wont accept that global warming is harmful, what about the fact we are going through a mass extinction of animals, whereby the number of known animals is dropping rather than increasing, only the third mass extinction in the planet's history, the other 2 were due to ice ages, not the planet heating up, the only reason for this mass extinction is the willful destruction of animal habits both terrestrial and aquatic by humans. Something largely ignored and never discussed as its too uncomfortable.

Not only is it wrong to dismiss global warming, it is incredibly short sighted, fossil fuels will run out eventually, even the most backward of climate change deniers agree with that, so isnt it better to try and be at the forefront on new technologies, to try and corner as much of the market as possible with the most advanced forms of renewable energy rather than forget about it and leave it to everyone else to sort out?

Trump wins and america goes into meltdown and the twats assasinated within 3 months.
Hillary wins and WW3 probably happens.

Either way the choice is shite.

It like having to choose between having your Right or left bollock cut off with a blunt spoon.

"Machine glitches" hampering voting in Utah County being reported.

Voters being asked to use paper ballots instead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.