US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right next time i'm on here we'll know the result. I expect lots of humorous material from the fallout whatever the result.

Right next time i'm on here we'll know the result. I expect lots of humorous material from the fallout whatever the result.
Please don't use words like fallout until it's a mathematical certainty that the shitgibbon won't win.

Please don't use words like fallout until it's a mathematical certainty that the shitgibbon won't win.
Haha shit sorry, you just made my post an awful one! Makes it sound as if I'm expecting to wake up to nuclear mutants all about the place where Trump has a pussy on his forehead he can grab whenever he likes. And is half Chinese/half Mexican looking.

Sky have some exit data in
71% bothered by trumps treatment of women
60 something % bothered by emails
25%voted because they didn't like the other candidate

giphy.gif

Haha shit sorry, you just made my post an awful one! Makes it sound as if I'm expecting to wake up to nuclear mutants all about the place where Trump has a pussy on his forehead he can grab whenever he likes. And is half Chinese/half Mexican looking.

Bet you his forehead would sue him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.