US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
That post I made didn't say anything about making excuses for continuing the use of fossil fuels - I 100% want everything to be renewable energy and clean ASAP for the sake of health. @Prestwich_Blue was talking about huge US investment in oil a while back and I asked him whether he reckons this investment has slowed the transition to renewable energy but he hasn't answered - don't know if he thought I was looking for an excuse to have a go at the US but I'd assume it's part of the reason due to the obvious.
Me? Sorry don't recall that conversation but, like you, I'm a big fan of renewables. If I made a point about investment in oil then it was probably to say that they would maintain that investment while it generated a reasonable return. That's just economics and not any personal preference for non-renewable energy sources.

Thats the interview I was referring to. Not his issue obviously, he was just giving his thoughts, but I got the impression that Obama was a stoner at some point.
Obviously never admitted to it or he would have been a junkie Kenyan muslamic terrorist ripped on Meth for the last 8 years.

lynch-mob-21.jpg

Trump supporters preparing for the result.

Obviously never admitted to it or he would have been a junkie Kenyan muslamic terrorist ripped on Meth for the last 8 years.

He sort of inferred it in that interview though, he definitely smoked cigarettes until very recently (he even winked to imply he still had a crafty one now and then) and there have been stories of quiet Barry the stoner in the past.

Me? Sorry don't recall that conversation but, like you, I'm a big fan of renewables. If I made a point about investment in oil then it was probably to say that they would maintain that investment while it generated a reasonable return. That's just economics and not any personal preference for non-renewable energy sources.
Sorry, might have been SWP - one of you economic brains of the forum anyway! Can't keep up with the pace of this thread lately! I guess investing in a particular renewable energy solution on such a large-scale could be have been risky at that stage anyway with all the potential for different innovations around this time/near future, so may not have been a worthwhile alternative to them investing in all that!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.