US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of scientists think we could pass a point of no return without realising it.

I've also heard that argument. Without being an expert myself and not remembering specifically who, I have read somewhere that some very well-respected scientists think we're already past it.

I myself am fair too limited in this subject but think we should act as if there's still a chance and that it is us doing it... And do so immediately.

Anyway don't want to derail this thread, even if it obviously is a key topic. Let's get back to seeing if lunatic 1 or lunatic 2 get in.

This does have a horrible Brexit feel for me - people voting on the single issue of immigration could tip that c*nt over the line. Hatred breeds hatred and the Trump voters know this yet still will vote for him.

Over 80% of Latinos have voted for Clinton and they have voted in record numbers by reports, which will be important in Florida.
Ah, so the Latinos have voted as a block, purely to further their own ethnic community, and favouring potential illegal migrants of their ethnicity over the interests of their own country.

Thank God only whites can be racist, backward dumbfucks, eh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.