US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
This does have a horrible Brexit feel for me - people voting on the single issue of immigration could tip that c*nt over the line. Hatred breeds hatred and the Trump voters know this yet still will vote for him.
Immigration named as a concern by less than 10% of people in North Carolina and Florida.

Ah, so the Latinos have voted as a block, purely to further their own ethnic community, and favouring potential illegal migrants of their ethnicity over the interests of their own country.

Thank God only whites can be racist, backward dumbfucks, eh?
Nah, they're voting against the **** that said they were all rapists and drug dealers.

Ah, so the Latinos have voted as a block, purely to further their own ethnic community, and favouring potential illegal migrants of their ethnicity over the interests of their own country.

So you think that a group that has been attacked by one of the candidates are going to vote for them? Nothing to do with race, if a politician attacked my race the way trump has Latinos, there is no way I would vote for them, only a fool would.

So you think that a group that has been attacked by one of the candidates are going to vote for them? Nothing to do with race, if a politician attacked my race the way trump has Latinos, there is no way I would vote for them, only a fool would.
Probably thinks the Catholics/Protestants in NI were cunts for not voting for Paisley/Adams.

Immigration named as a concern by less than 10% of people in North Carolina and Florida.

Good news then

I thought Trumps biggest mantra was building a wall to stop Mexicans coming over and doing background checks on all Muslims coming into the country.

Good news then

I thought Trumps biggest mantra was building a wall to stop Mexicans coming over and doing background checks on all Muslims coming into the country.
Banning all the Muslims from entering the states and making the ones there all register too. Unfortunately for him it looks like its going to lose him Florida and people in North Carolina couldn't care less by the looks of it.

Good news then

The funniest thing is that hardly any illegals come into the USA by sneaking across the border, they come legally and then stay. So he wants to spend billions on a wall to stop a few hundred people.

Good news then

All it did was turn Latinos on mass against him and mobilised their vote, if Trump had been a bit more moderate and not such a loud mouthed fucktard, however, he is just a fucking idiot who isnt even allowed to use his own Twitter account anymore, he'd have far more of a chance and would probably be the next POTUS, because she is hated so much.

What's racist and backward about voting against a racist, backward dumbfuck?

Saying your going to ban Muslims from entering the USA to gain the hickville vote or voting for numerous wars that have resulted in millions of Muslim lives lost.

I know which one is worse.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.