US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palm beech, Broward County, Miami Day to save her in Florida?? If the vote spread stays the same, she should win it like you said, going to be very tight. Trump will no doubt dispute it if he loses.
Hope so. Recount either way I reckon. Texas has 46% in with Clinton leading by 65k, don't think she'll stay there but that's a major shock all the same.

Republicans predicted to have maintained control of the house, so if Hilary wins as expected, fuck all will happen for the next 4 years.

Looks like Trump wins FL, as most of the large urban areas are almost in, and it is rural backwoods FL yet to report. Not good for Dems.

VA looking like it is leaning Trump, but early returns in the few Northern VA counties that hold 30% of the voters. Also, not good for Dems.

This election is ALL about urban versus rural. Rural states are Republican Red, while Urban states are Democratic Blue. The key toss up states are those where there is a relative balance between the SIZE of urban and rural votes. Sadly, in this election, there are too many educated white people voting for the Orange Clown.

My 100+ electoral vote victory is looking less likely, given what we have seen so far, but early doors. I'll hang in there with it!!!

Looks like Trump wins FL, as most of the large urban areas are almost in, and it is rural backwoods FL yet to report. Not good for Dems.

VA looking like it is leaning Trump, but early returns in the few Northern VA counties that hold 30% of the voters. Also, not good for Dems.

This election is ALL about urban versus rural. Rural states are Republican Red, while Urban states are Democratic Blue. The key toss up states are those where there is a relative balance between the SIZE of urban and rural votes. Sadly, in this election, there are too many educated white people voting for the Orange Clown.

My 100+ electoral vote victory is looking less likely, given what we have seen so far, but early doors. I'll hang in there with it!!!

Palm beech, Broward County, Miami Day have a lot of votes to count in Florida, they hold most of the remaining votes and are so far large Clintoid areas, going to be very tight.

Very true about urban vs rural, in fact it points so much to a nation divided more than ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.