US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Republicans predicted to have maintained control of the house, so if Hilary wins as expected, fuck all will happen for the next 4 years.
The HOUSE was NEVER in play. Gerrymandering has taken care of that!

The Senate, however....1 SEAT pick up for Dems so far, in IL. If they can get to 50, with Dem in WH, the VP has deciding vote, so they have the majority. The problem, of course, is the 60 vote filibuster requirement...! And so it goes!

Best result. She isn't trustworthy.

Its her foreign policy that worries me, can't imagine what its like for people serving in the military. As I said before, its a complete shit show that its come down to these two.

Although it's bad news for other issues like gun control. Assuming senate goes a similar way.

Last edited:
Palm beech, Broward County, Miami Day have a lot of votes to count in Florida, they hold most of the remaining votes and are so far large Clintoid areas, going to be very tight.

Very true about urban vs rural, in fact it points so much to a nation divided more than ever
I agree that the current vote break down in FL's largest counties looks good for HRC, but she is running out of votes left to count. I think she lose some FL, especially with some northern counties still to come in.

I agree that the current vote break down in FL's largest counties looks good for HRC, but she is running out of votes left to count. I think she lose some FL, especially with some northern counties still to come in.
Nothing in from Broward county yet. That's all really. Healthy 6 point lead for witch in Ohio @20% in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.