US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is Hilary only playing a long term events game.

She becomes the president to humiliate Bill when he's invited over to see her being spit roasted by a couple of interns?

I'm still calling a Rubio vs Clinton election

I don't think you will be far wrong.

To be honest, Trump is the least Conservative out of the lot of them and gets a raw deal because he says what many people want to hear, and hasn't learned to keep it shut when required.

I am a big fan of Megyn Kelly and he completely underestimated her and his thinking Roger Ailes would still back him, rather than Fox, who actually missed the fucking ball drop at New Year to go live to Trump and his clan partying out of Florida.

People worrying about Trump only really listen to what they want.

Ted Cruz is the scariest bible-thumping /pro life/pro gun piece of shit the American electorate have had in fifty years, and that's saying something.

Rubio is the lesser of evils.

As for Hilary, lying woman, emails and Benghazi will definitely come back to scupper her.

Sanders has done amazing, but he's got no super pack, very few feet on the ground and is riding the crest of free college tuition, which is only going to take him so far.

Personally, I would like to see Michael Bloomberg enter the race and there are a few whispers he's keeping his powder dry.

Really like Chris Christie, but he doesn't seem to resonate for some reason?

Anyone but Hillary or Cruz.

Last edited:

To be honest, Trump is the least Conservative out of the lot of them and gets a raw deal because he says what many people want to hear, and hasn't learned to keep it shut when required.

I am a big fan of Megyn Kelly and he completely underestimated her and his thinking Roger Ailes would still back him, rather than Fox, who actually missed the fucking ball drop at New Year to go live to Trump and his clan partying out of Florida.

Ted Cruz is the scariest bible-thumping /pro life/pro gun piece of shit the American electorate have had in fifty years, and that's saying something.

As for Hilary, lying woman, emails and Benghazi will definitely come back to scupper her.

Sanders has done amazing, but he's got no super pack, very few feet on the ground and is riding the crest of free college tuition, which is only going to take him so far.

Personally, I would like to see Michael Bloomberg enter the race and there are a few whispers he's keeping his powder dry.

Agree on Bloomberg but the ' berg' bit will really rile up the christian white boys down south.

Regarding Bernie and the super pac. That's not a weakness for him that's a major strength. He's getting a crazy number of donations from the Internet and he's out raising Hilary ATM. As far as ground on the feet, I'm assuming you mean people canvassing. In that regard, I'd say you are underestimating how big his movement his. The Internet loves him. Is obsessed with him. Thats why Obama destroyed in both elections. That's what will make the difference. If he can continue this momentum he'll destroy whomever the republicans throw out. If Hillary wins....ill call that 60/40 in her favor for now. It'll be a coin flip.

You couldn't be more wrong about riding free tuition. He's riding on the political system in total being a fraud and a scam bought by Wall Street and big pharma. He's riding on his imagage as the only legitimately honest politician and would be the first non-millionaire president since the 40s. He's calling for a revolution and if you think that's not a possibility, just watch.

Chris Christie has too many shady dealings and has literally 0 chance. He has a problem with his temper, and not in the way that resonates with people in a good way.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.