US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are a smart man. That's my guess too.
Having just called that myself, Rubio has one of the biggest mares in years and gets humiliated by Christie. With all cable channels showing it on loop and you tube hits rocketing it has not gone unnoticed

Big wins projected for Sanders and Trump. The interest is who comes second in the republican vote.

I told my friend to bet on Sanders at 100/1 six months ago. I said a few days ago to
TH to just watch, a revolution is coming. If you win the Internet it's over. I saw the passion a while ago and his message resonates. It's going go happen. He's meeting wth Al Sharpton tomorrow. The black vote is coming. Get paid guys!!

I really don't get the hatred of Hillary Clinton. I am not a huge fan of hers but at least she's level-headed and a moderate. I don't like that she seems sooooo desperate to be president and that she's willing to pander to get support but that pales in comparison to the saber rattling and fear mongering of the republicans. Her detractors point to Benghazi and this email scandal as evidence that she's horrible. But nobody has been able to prove that she did anything wrong regarding Benghazi (even though they investigated it more than 9/11). And the emails probably aren't that big of a deal either and are probably a Fox News manufactured scandal more than anything else.

On the positive side, she has more experience than anybody else and her Benghazi testimony and the way she handled it showed me that she won't be intimidated.
She's gash. Our country's in deep shit.

Big wins projected for Sanders and Trump. The interest is who comes second in the republican vote.
I told my friend to bet on Sanders at 100/1 six months ago. I said a few days ago to
TH to just watch, a revolution is coming. If you win the Internet it's over. I saw the passion a while ago and his message resonates. It's going go happen. He's meeting wth Al Sharpton tomorrow. The black vote is coming. Get paid guys!!
I would say it is nearly impossible even if it was a fair vote but with Clinton already 400 ahead and likely to gain 95% of the remaining super delegates and leading in most southern states Sanders would have to sweep the board west coast, east coast and mid west just to get close which isn't going to happen.
He has it cut out to get half the voters and that would still leave him 700 delegates behind.

Interesting thing tonight is the survival and rejuvenation of Bush and Kasich and the drop of Rubio

I would say it is nearly impossible even if it was a fair vote but with Clinton already 400 ahead and likely to gain 95% of the remaining super delegates and leading in most southern states Sanders would have to sweep the board west coast, east coast and mid west just to get close which isn't going to happen.
He has it cut out to get half the voters and that would still leave him 700 delegates behind.

Interesting thing tonight is the survival and rejuvenation of Bush and Kasich and the drop of Rubio

That's fine. id call Bernie the underdog STILL overall. I'll call him the favorite based on my trajectory. The Internet is incredibly powerful and he has the youth. The youth has established that they WILL vote this cycle. Take Bernie and the price! Get paid!!!!!

I'll repeat. I think it's almost 50:50 but Bernie will win!!!

This means nothing to most but I saw senator Obama on 60 Minutes in 2006 and said that's our new president. I saw saw sanders message and said the same thing. We're a stupid and foolish bunch! Sanders will be the next president. Only vote during presidential cycles! Take the price and bet Sanders!

That's fine. id call Bernie the underdog STILL overall. I'll call him the favorite based on my trajectory. The Internet is incredibly powerful and he has the youth. The youth has established that they WILL vote this cycle. Take Bernie and the price! Get paid!!!!!

I'll repeat. I think it's almost 50:50 but Bernie will win!!!
How he may gain 4 delegates today on Hillary in arguably his second best places state and he is 350 delegates behind He will lose another 250-300 most likely amongst the other super delegates as he isn't going to get party votes when he's not in the party .

I am not saying it's right but people look at Iowa and NH and forget how far he is already behind.

This means nothing to most but I saw senator Obama on 60 Minutes in 2006 and said that's our new president. I saw saw sanders message and said the same thing. We're a stupid and foolish bunch! Sanders will be the next president. Only vote during presidential cycles! Take the price and bet Sanders!
If it was a straight vote or he was a party member I'd agree but as an independent who is getting so smashed by super delegates he has to not just beat Hillary he has to dominate and he has to do as well in South Carolina etc as he does in New Hampshire which just doesn't look possible?

Obama took on Hillary as a member of the senate and long term democrat member and had a lot of support from the, establishment and he had support within the DNC, within the States governors and within the two houses.

I am sure Sanders is a far more honourable and better candidate in many ways and I agree on the areas of support he'll have I just don't think it will matter rightly or wrongly.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.