US Presidential Race 2016

Status
Not open for further replies.
Warmonger.
Watch Ukraine reignite when she's installed in the White House.
I just don't know why people don't see that. It's only because trump and Cruze are so bat shit crazy that she looks like a saner choice? I would like Bernie to win but there's more chance of me winning the Eurolottery, buying FCUM, liquidating it and donate the land to City for a city in the community scheme.

Trump/Hillary are one of the same in my view. Ones a moronic bigot with a dodgy hairpiece and the other is a corrupt flip-flopper that's already been bought and paid for by wealthy campaign contributors. The whole voting system over there is so rigged it's painful to witness. Yes, Bernie has very little chance of winning now but I hope he and his millions of supporters continue to spread the word and highlight the vast corruption that's going on in their country.

Ok, I'll jump off the fence here. I have no love whatsoever for Trump and his racist outbursts and his deliberate targeting of the uneducated, ignorant WASP blue collar demographic.
However,I believe its a reasonable assumption to assume that he won't kill as many people as Clinton. Yes, he'll bomb the shit out of ISIS and destablise relationships with China, Mexico amongst others but she will bow to her masters in the military industrial complex and go bombing fuck out of everywhere!

Relax, he won't be president. The republican party may have lost its marbles, but the American people have not.

I'm no Hillary fan but there is no doubt that she'll make a competent president. Everything she's ever done is to get to be president, once she's there she won't be nearly as wishy-washy. Trump is an egomaniac who is addicted to his own adoration. He puts his name and face on everything and can't stop talking about how he's better than every other person on earth. He's also a racist with very thin skin who would order a nuclear strike if he got an insulting Tweet from a country that he didn't like.

I'm no Hillary fan but there is no doubt that she'll make a competent president. Everything she's ever done is to get to be president, once she's there she won't be nearly as wishy-washy. Trump is an egomaniac who is addicted to his own adoration. He puts his name and face on everything and can't stop talking about how he's better than every other person on earth. He's also a racist with very thin skin who would order a nuclear strike if he got an insulting Tweet from a country that he didn't like.
She just wants it hoping bill walks in her smoking an interns cock...Ultimate revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.