US Supreme Court justice Antonin Scalia found dead

Unlike the "Google crowd", I actually liked him.

9090824.jpg

Neither had most of the people on this thread. Do what they(I) did, google the fucker then call him a ****.

Beat me to it.

Some on here must want to be American lol as thats the only way they will have known of him or been affected by his actions.

Beat me to it.

Some on here must want to be American lol as thats the only way they will have known of him or been affected by his actions.

Dunno who this is aimed at. Nor do I think you know what others know of American politics.

It's like saying why would anyone here know about the American's view on the 'right to bear arms' or the 2nd Amendment, as it's known. It doesn't make anyone 'wannabe' an American any more than having an interest in their music or TV shows.

Some of us, like me (that has followed a fair portion of American politics for around 12 years or so), know that he, Brown and Roberts were particularly loathed in their skewed and loose opinions on law. Well for me, personally, anyway. It's certainly saying something about the state of justice when Obama has had to appoint a liberal Justice in Sotomayor, just to try and even up the balance in getting laws passed!

The Supreme Court of America shouldn't have Judges leaning to the left or right, but should just be focused on the law.

Nobody here was affected by Scalia.

He was just generally a horrible Justice.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.