US Tour Officially Announced

americancity said:
Anyone coming to Baltimore??!!!

If so - I have an inside scoop for ya ---

BTW - does anyone know how to post a new topic -- I can't seem to be able to post a new topic...

Either way --- after the game --- MCFC are going to insert our local Slainte Irish Pub as a Heart of the CIty Blue Moon Recipient -- this means some staff and players may be about - should be a pretty special night - hope to see some there

I won't be in Baltimore until August, but will definitely stop by that pub.

americancity said:
BTW - does anyone know how to post a new topic -- I can't seem to be able to post a new topic...
You haven't got enough posts yet. You have to have at least 50 (or 100; can't remember which) to be able to start topics.

Thanks for the info about the number of responses--

When you come by - notice the plaque that will be in the pub - and our scarf on the wall --- I'll be on my honeymoon for the first game but will be back for Liverpool and all other games - I'll be the loudest City fan in there - so say Hi when you get in - and tell Irish Dave - the bartender - that he's a turd.

americancity said:

When you come by - notice the plaque that will be in the pub - and our scarf on the wall --- I'll be on my honeymoon for the first game but will be back for Liverpool and all other games - I'll be the loudest City fan in there - so say Hi when you get in - and tell Irish Dave - the bartender - that he's a turd.

Nice one blue....is the bartender a rag then ?

americancity said:

Either way --- after the game --- MCFC are going to insert our local Slainte Irish Pub as a Heart of the CIty Blue Moon Recipient -- this means some staff and players may be about - should be a pretty special night - hope to see some there

While not making a pilgrimage from Manchester, my wife and I will be coming down from Philly for the game. We had no knowledge of these Slainte festivities, but they sound great! Is there any way we can get in on your VIP Event despite the fact that we've already got our own tickets to the match?? We'd love to hang with some Blues before and after the game.

americancity said:

nice place, but full of plastic rags... more city fans at claddagh's<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:04 pm --<br /><br />
bluevengence said:
americancity said:

irish dave supports liverpool

NBC's Dad said:
americancity said:

nice place, but full of plastic rags... more city fans at claddagh's

-- Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:04 pm --

bluevengence said:

Some friends and I drove down to Arlington to go to Kitty O'shea's because we heard the owner was a blue. We watched the Villa match there, the food was good, but there was nothing to signal that it was a City friendly place. Lots of Irish and Liverpool stuff on the walls. We met one guy there who was a Fulham supporter, he confirmed that owner was a City supporter but said that he was rarely in there on match day.

Looking forward to the match on the 31st. I'll be in the City supporters section with a small group of 7 other people. My wife wanted to go to see Bellamy as she has a crush on him. She even bought his shirt.

NBC's Dad said:
americancity said:

bluevengence said:

Never seen one City fan at Claddaghs - and you want to talk about Platic Rags going to a bar -- they go to Claddaghs - and yeah Dave is an Irish Scouse --

-- Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:14 pm --

Philadelphia_Citizen said:
americancity said:

While not making a pilgrimage from Manchester, my wife and I will be coming down from Philly for the game. We had no knowledge of these Slainte festivities, but they sound great! Is there any way we can get in on your VIP Event despite the fact that we've already got our own tickets to the match?? We'd love to hang with some Blues before and after the game.

Contact willy.dely@gmail.com --- he'll have details<br /><br />-- Wed Jul 21, 2010 2:17 pm --<br /><br />
MarylandBlue said:
NBC's Dad said:

Some friends and I drove down to Arlington to go to Kitty O'shea's because we heard the owner was a blue. We watched the Villa match there, the food was good, but there was nothing to signal that it was a City friendly place. Lots of Irish and Liverpool stuff on the walls. We met one guy there who was a Fulham supporter, he confirmed that owner was a City supporter but said that he was rarely in there on match day.

Looking forward to the match on the 31st. I'll be in the City supporters section with a small group of 7 other people. My wife wanted to go to see Bellamy as she has a crush on him. She even bought his shirt.

Slainte will definitely be a City bar that day - we've been watching games there for years - swing by - our scarf is hanging over the wall and there will be tons of giveaways -- possibly jerseys and stuff... but either way - - make sure you swing by Slainte in Fells point

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.