US Tour Officially Announced

Testing the water for an MLS expansion here, especially around Baltimore and Philly. You heard it here twelfth.

Makes no sense, just build a giant stadium in Vegas and put a MLS team there. It will print money for you, they haven't got a major sports team there IIRC.

Damocles said:
Testing the water for an MLS expansion here, especially around Baltimore and Philly. You heard it here twelfth.

Makes no sense, just build a giant stadium in Vegas and put a MLS team there. It will print money for you, they haven't got a major sports team there IIRC.

hmm? Philadelphia has just got their own club, played their first home game on Saturday to 35,000 people! I was there, attendance will obviously go down but it was great match to see.

Big news for Cleveland Blue fans. I am/ was hoping for Cleveland, Columbus or Detroit. But Washington is only 5-6 hrs away, New York is 8 and Atlanta is only 10.

Cleveland will be repsenting the Citicizens this summer. Great news!

While it's not the US, us Blues north of the border are hoping god's own team will come see us in Toronto. Scum are supposed to visit Toronto and will possibly play Celtic at some point this summer, but we'd prefer to see next year's champions in person instead!

MJ said:
While it's not the US, us Blues north of the border are hoping god's own team will come see us in Toronto. Scum are supposed to visit Toronto and will possibly play Celtic at some point this summer, but we'd prefer to see next year's champions in person instead!

I'd come up there.....just for the Molson and Curling....eh? haha...sorry had to!

Just in case Y'al missed it

MANCHESTER, England -- Manchester City, Tottenham and Sporting Lisbon will play in a preseason tournament with the New York Red Bulls at the team's new stadium in Harrison, N.J.

Manchester City said Wednesday it will play two games at Red Bull Arena in the New York Football Challenge, part of an East Coast tour ahead of the Premier League openers Aug. 14.

The tournament will be played July 22-25.

Man City manager Roberto Mancini said the tournament will give his club "the perfect opportunity to prepare for our season with some highly competitive games."

Manchester United also is considering a U.S. tour and may play in the Major League All-Star game in Houston. It already has announced a match at Chivas Guadalajara.

Found this out last week, well last tuesday and already booked my flight, Been a supporter since the Keegan/Pearce era 2004, and this will be my first city game(s), just hope to see more support from us then the Spuds.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.