Us v PSG

hi guys ! :) well im city fan and it happen that live in Paris last year of my studies and follow psg games sometiemes go to stadium.

the "psg project" is quiet similar to city one's thought QSI (psg owner) set up a new sport tv channel here in france where you will not be hearing money ruining football psg .... :) as city face uk

for the team, it is strong but still young ( in terms of experience as a team not players) like city only one player won CL motta also like city have problem against teams who attack and press hight but Blanc is changing that into a possession football quiet like pellegrini

if the teams face each other don't know who will win feel its really close!

if you have any questions about psg feel free to ask :)

momo88 said:
hi guys ! :) well im city fan and it happen that live in Paris last year of my studies and follow psg games sometiemes go to stadium.

the "psg project" is quiet similar to city one's thought QSI (psg owner) set up a new sport tv channel here in france where you will not be hearing money ruining football psg .... :) as city face uk

for the team, it is strong but still young ( in terms of experience as a team not players) like city only one player won CL motta also like city have problem against teams who attack and press hight but Blanc is changing that into a possession football quiet like pellegrini

if the teams face each other don't know who will win feel its really close!

if you have any questions about psg feel free to ask :)

I have a mole that has taken on the hair style of Blanc. Is this a sign?

ZLATANI said:
sergiokun said:
2 great teams but I think we could easily beat them. Lets hope we get them in the last 16

Facilement nous battre ? Putain comment peux tu dire ca ?? Tu crois que le PSG c'est Sunderland ou quoi ?? Cavani et Zlatan vous ferait un trou plus gros que l'Australie en moins de temps que je suis en train d'ecrire ce message...

Is right lad!

What did the snail eater say?

Kun Aguero said:
ZLATANI said:
sergiokun said:
2 great teams but I think we could easily beat them. Lets hope we get them in the last 16

Facilement nous battre ? Putain comment peux tu dire ca ?? Tu crois que le PSG c'est Sunderland ou quoi ?? Cavani et Zlatan vous ferait un trou plus gros que l'Australie en moins de temps que je suis en train d'ecrire ce message...

Is right lad!

"Easily beat us? Damn how can you say that?? You think the PSG is Sunderland or what? Cavani and Zlatan would make you a bigger hole than Australia in less time that I'm trying to write this message ..."

Telford_Blue_Hixxy said:
Kun Aguero said:
ZLATANI said:

Is right lad!

"Easily beat us? Damn how can you say that?? You think the PSG is Sunderland or what? Cavani and Zlatan would make you a bigger hole than Australia in less time that I'm trying to write this message ..."

Rest assured fella, if we thought psg were anything like Sunderland, easily beating you wouldn't be on the minds of any city fan.

Who is the richest owners in football right now? and if you can, put them in order. /// i really want to know . my first laungaue is not english .

pang said:
Who is the richest owners in football right now? and if you can, put them in order. /// i really want to know . my first laungaue is not english .

Ours
The PSG guys
Alisher Usmanov- part owner of Arsenal
Lakshmi Mittal- part owner of QPR
Rinat Akhmetov- Shakhtar
Francois-Henri Pinault- Stade Rennais
Roman Abramovich- Chelsea
Dmitry Rybolovlev- Monaco

As far as I know, this is the list in descending order. For all intents and purposes, the families that own us and PSG are so wealthy that it's pretty much irrelevant who's richer because their wealth is totaled in the hundreds of billions of dollars. There are others but they own irrelevant clubs or clubs where money can't be used like it can in Europe (MLS). Some of these guys don't use their wealth excessively (Rinault) or can't (Usmanov due to Kroenke's controlling interest).

Blue Haze said:
pang said:

Ours
The PSG guys
Rinat Akhmetov- Shakhtar

As far as I know, this is the list in descending order. For all intents and purposes, the families that own us and PSG are so wealthy that it's pretty much irrelevant who's richer because their wealth is totaled in the hundreds of billions of dollars. There are others but they own irrelevant clubs or clubs where money can't be used like it can in Europe (MLS). Some of these guys don't use their wealth excessively (Rinault) or can't (Usmanov due to Kroenke's controlling interest).
Our owner is much richer than Psg owner ? Is that right?

pang said:
Blue Haze said:
pang said:

Ours
The PSG guys
Rinat Akhmetov- Shakhtar

This is totally false. Imagine that Qatar will manufacture stages of a $ 500 million for their world cup, then give poor countries has...

ZLATANI said:
pang said:
Blue Haze said:
Ours
The PSG guys
Rinat Akhmetov- Shakhtar

This is totally false. Imagine that Qatar will manufacture stages of a $ 500 million for their world cup, then give poor countries has...
*sniff*

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.