USA national debt

Your example has nothing to do with what you said. Now it’s the estate tax (or lack thereof) you were referring to?
The interest paid on Treasuries is paid out of the general revenues of the US tax system. The tax avoidance measures taken by the wealthy helps them avoid paying those taxes. The irony, therefore, is that they don’t pay the taxes that pay them to increase their wealth.

As I said at the outset, the very wealthy often have a large chunk of their money in preservation funds, including large holdings of super safe Treasuries, in addition to often being business owners. These are all ways I’m which people avoid taxes in the US system.

And, I realized the example I gave you was mainly an estate tax issue, which was why I deleted it almost as quickly as I typed it.

The bubble will burst some day and all hell will break loose. Pretty F’d up how they can print money and it’s legal tender but if you or I try, it’s counterfeit.

Its mathematically impossible for them to get to zero anyway, everything they borrow is at interest, there’s never enough money in the system at one time to pay all debts off. Those at the top just swapped physical Slavery for financial slavery.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.