USA Win Goup C!!!!

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oyt9UPo--4k&feature=player_embedded[/youtube][youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=udv8hC-R2Fg&feature=player_embedded#![/youtube]

FAO: Mods
The above footage has'nt been deemed as a fifa copyright infringement so no worries !

(*edited*) lmao my bad i juss seen them fifa-feds 'Neuralize' countless WC footage doin tha rounds on youtube :(
23lf9zk.jpg
23lf9zk.jpg
23lf9zk.jpg
23lf9zk.jpg
23lf9zk.jpg
23lf9zk.jpg
23lf9zk.jpg

RubberChicken said:
Lucky yanks.
I would rather be lucky than good.
When someone in his army was alking up some general to Napoleon, little ol' Nap said, "I know he is good but, more importantly, is he lucky?"

504blues said:
NEBlue1 said:
The range of emotions I've gone through today was like nothing I'd ever experienced before. At least from a sporting perspective, I haven't felt so alive since that goal from Dickov v Gillingham at Wembley, but the difference is that while the Gillingham game was my sort of no-turning-back-now moment as a City fan of just about two years at that time, this feels like a more personal moment because our national team feels a little bit more mine than City does. Frank, Steven etc may not agree with me there, but I personally think that, as such a far-flung Blue - of 13 years, for what that's worth - it's easier to take emotional ownership of your own national team than it is to do the same with a club 3,600 miles away. Nothing against City - It's just the truth.

That said, as the group ended up being much more difficult than those fuckstains at The Sun etc. wanted us to believe, I'm pleased that both the U.S. and England - my sort of 'second' national team that I'll support whenever the U.S. isn't involved - are through to the knockout rounds. I do think that we're worthy group winners (should've finished with 7 points, possibly 9 if not for a great save from Green in the second half of the US-ENG game), and England got what it deserved after how awful it was against Algeria, but the important thing is that we're both through, and since there's next to no chance that we'll meet each other again in this tournament, we should all be pulling for each other from here on in. From where I'm sitting, the further both the U.S. and England go in this competition, the better: England winning helps keep U.S. television ratings up, hence more people keeping glued to the game, and U.S. football success brings even more new people into the game, some of which inevitably picking up City as their club team. What's not to like there?

Right on. The growth of football in the United States hinges on the success of the national side. I caught the fever during our run in '02 and its been no looking back ever since.

Not gonna lie...I'm a City fan cause of the '02 world cup run. If that never happened I'd probably never have gotten into football outside of once every 4 years.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.