Usain Bolt

It is not a case of if he will get caught taking drugs but when. It is drugs that enable him to run that fast. Half of his team failed the drugs test. Only a matter of time before he does.

I'm going to miss today's events because I've got to bugger off out all day and night. But I've got to say the 100 metres Olympic Final last year is the greatest, most amazing thing I have ever seen. If something tops that in my lifetime I'll be impressed.

kevinmcfc said:
It is not a case of if he will get caught taking drugs but when. It is drugs that enable him to run that fast. Half of his team failed the drugs test. Only a matter of time before he does.

Is your glass half empty?

I reckon we should sign him, stand him on our goal line, and when Given takes a goal kick let him run straight threw, just need to teach him to finish.

M.C.F.C.O.K said:
I reckon we should sign him, stand him on our goal line, and when Given takes a goal kick let him run straight threw, just need to teach him to finish.

Hes a plastic rag. Class though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.