Usain Bolt

quiet_riot said:
OK he's ridiculously amazingly fast...but my god what an arrogant bastard.

I'll make an exception for him - he's a guy whose ludicrous arrogance is backed up by results. Tyson Gay just ran the second-fastest 100m of all time, and he was made to look ordinary.

What a guy.

quiet_riot said:

Id be a little bit arrogant if i was the fastest person in the world, if i'm honest.

Art said:
What was his last world record?

I think it's very disrespectful to the other athletes the way he carries on as if the race is already won before they've even started.

quiet_riot said:
Art said:
What was his last world record?

I think it's very disrespectful to the other athletes the way he carries on as if the race is already won before they've even started.
it is over before it starts though. The guy is just confident and it is clear to see why

quiet_riot said:
he didnt seem very arrogant to me in that interview then, but i tihink id be a touch arrogant if i was the fastest guy on the planet!

I think you'd all be reacting differently if a football team came on the pitch before kick off giving it the big "Yes, we've already won this"

I don't know if you saw him on "Top Gear" being interviewed by Clarkson. Bolt did come accross as a bit of an arse.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.