Usain Bolt

I have a theory about Usain Bolt.

I reckon he can run the 100m as fast as he wants, he's a freak. But, what is the point in running th 100m in 9.00 in the 2009 World Championships when he is 22, and then him never breaking the World Record again for the rest of his career?

Notice how he ALWAYS breaks the World Record at the big Championships when all eyes of the World are watching?

He will consistently break the World Record every year for the rest of his career IMO, becoming the most famous sprinter in history, and when he hits his peak, he will then, and only then, run flat out and see how fast he can actually go. I reckon he knows he can go 9s flat, but he is keeping it to himself for a few years.

It's a game to him, i bet all his training is geared towards beating that World Record by the smallest margin possible

They get a cash reward for breaking the record, thats why the pole vaulters only go 1cm over and stop etc.

Harder to judge when your sprinting granted.

Fucking drug taking red twat lol

AntonDonJuan said:
I have a theory about Usain Bolt.

I reckon he can run the 100m as fast as he wants, he's a freak. But, what is the point in running th 100m in 9.00 in the 2009 World Championships when he is 22, and then him never breaking the World Record again for the rest of his career?

Notice how he ALWAYS breaks the World Record at the big Championships when all eyes of the World are watching?

He will consistently break the World Record every year for the rest of his career IMO, becoming the most famous sprinter in history, and when he hits his peak, he will then, and only then, run flat out and see how fast he can actually go. I reckon he knows he can go 9s flat, but he is keeping it to himself for a few years.

It's a game to him, i bet all his training is geared towards beating that World Record by the smallest margin possible

At over £1m per new World Record, it's in his interests to break it consistently.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.