Useful Tips for Samy Weekend???

Kylieylee

Anyone got any Tips for Samy going out this weekend??? Hes young and doesnt know how to work the Ladies?? (Well whats left of them)........

Samaras? Yeah, share hair tips.

Otherwise, make sure there's no Adam's Apple and they aren't packing heat.

Kylieylee said:
Anyone got any Tips for Samy going out this weekend??? Hes young and doesnt know how to work the Ladies?? (Well whats left of them)........

Before you go out wash your bedclothes, tidy your gaffe, and wash yourself properly. Spend a couple of hours. Wash up.

Have nice breath, don't get too pissed, look the business, go to the right places, don't be too keen, just use your eyes and smile a bit. If someone's interested, keep their gaze and maybe smile.

If you get a bite of a smile back, approach her, be cool in conversation, don't swear or be crude, make her laugh. Take it steady, be witty and good company, buy a drink or two but let her buy her own if she wants. Don't go trying to snog her, if things are going to happen they will back at your place.

Turn on the charm, invite her back to yours, take it steady again (as though this sort of thing doesn't happen all the time)
Things should be on track if you're at that point. Maybe clean your wedding tackle and teeth again.

Make your move around now, maybe after a drink or two. Just go for a kiss.

You're in. Take her to bed. Make jokes about how you would have tidied up if you'd known you were going to meet someone like her.

And be a selfless, clean, considerate lover. Make her come.

That's about it, but if you overlook any of the above steps you may abort the whole mission.

Dave...........

Good advise, somehow i wanted you to carry on with the story!!

You forgot one Thing??? Protection....!!! its vital you have a gun incase her bf walks.

Kylieylee said:
Dave...........

You forgot one Thing??? Protection....!!! its vital you have a gun incase her bf walks.

Shamefully, I forgot that, K, although i would have taken it as read.

Remeber I said to do at your own place so no bf is going to turn up.

Another piece of advice, too, Samy. On the night, tell her about some engagement you have the following morning, even if it's fictional.

You probably won't want her hanging around for too long. Even if you like her and make a date, it's nice not to overdo things.

Didsbury Dave said:
Kylieylee said:
Dave...........

Another piece of advice, too, Samy. On the night, tell her about some engagement you have the following morning, even if it's fictional.

You probably won't want her hanging around for too long. Even if you like her and make a date, it's nice not to overdo things.

That's all fine for a one nighter but if a relationship is possible, keep it zipped up. Shows respect (and gets them wondering!)

Didsbury Dave said:
Kylieylee said:
Dave...........

awww you should write books........

you getting this Samy?

Didsbury Dave said:
Kylieylee said:
Dave...........

alternatively.. gather together 50 quid.. don't wash anything.. get a prossy and bang her up the trap door down a lane.. same result

sdavros said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Kylieylee said:
Dave...........

alternatively.. gather together 50 quid.. don't wash anything.. get a prossy and bang her up the trap door down a lane.. same result

if you cant respect the girl at least respect yourself lad!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.